Friday, May 11, 2012

Marijuana? More like "mariwinning"

I read an interesting post on Mr. Ebeling's blog about legalizing marijuana in Texas. I completely agree that we should legalize marijuana. Not only would it help our economy, but if we do put the money towards education as suggested, we would be able to keep our economy stable by providing better paying jobs and making higher education more affordable. The only thing that I might find problematic about the legalization of marijuana is the rule book that is going to go along with it. What will the age requirements be if not prescribed for an illness? Will it be covered by health insurance companies here? How affordable is it going to be and will we be facing isues with those who are currently illegally dealing the drug? While I am sure there are answers that can be made, it will be a very long time until such a conservative area sees this drug in vending machines. As soon as we do see it, I'm hoping there's food being sold right next to them. You know...for my glaucoma.

No comments:

Post a Comment